Customer Feedback Instruction:
Bahrain Credit is committed to providing a high quality service to all our customers in an efficient and effective way. In the event that you have any feedback or concern about our service, please inform us by following the instructions below:
- Complete an Arabic/English "Feedback Form" that is available at all Bahrain Credit branches or you can download from here.
- You may also use the online form to send us feedback by clicking here.
- Send the "Feedback Form" to the "Complaints Officer" at Bahrain Credit by fax to 17786010 or e-mail to: email@example.com
- The Complaints Officer will send you an acknowledgment receipt within 5 working days.
- Depending on the required investigation, the Complaints Officer will send you an official response within 4 weeks.
- If you are not satisfied with the response, then you may need to inform the Complaints Officer who will escalate the matter to the Head of the Business unit at Bahrain Credit for final review and response.
- Should the response not meet your expectation, you may escalate the matter to the Compliance Directorate at the Central Bank of Bahrain.